Our client, a prestigious international book publishing house, has asked us to find a Corporate Communications Director to join their dynamic, creative and collaborative Communications team.
The company publishes high-profile, award-winning authors, illustrators and brands.
Working closely with senior management, communications colleagues and divisional teams, this is a hands-on role that will focus on external and internal corporate communications.
External communications includes:
• Developing and implementing an external PR strategy to raise awareness of the company story and
industry position with key external stakeholders and to manage potential crises
• Building and managing relationships with key external stakeholders including media influencers,
trade press and industry associations
• Maintaining a close relationship with divisional Communications Directors in order to support with
complex media issues relating to books or authors
• Assessing involvement in industry events and awards, drafting external communications including
press statements and prize submissions.
Internal communications includes:
• Supporting the CEO and senior leadership team in the communication of company initiatives to
• Partnering with colleagues to enhance the company’s DEI and Social Responsibility work
• Working closely with the HR team to articulate the company brand internally and externally
• Seeking out opportunities to celebrate what makes the company a special place to work.
This is a full-time role based from the company’s offices in Central London and offers some flexibility to work remotely each week. A highly competitive salary is on offer which will depend on your experience, plus generous group benefits.
If this rare opportunity sounds of possible interest, or if you are just curious at this stage, in complete confidence please send your CV and a short introduction note to Danny Parnes at Think Selection – email@example.com – or call Danny on 07958 208817 if you would prefer an initial, exploratory chat.
Our client has indicated that interviews will commence as soon as possible. If this role looks potentially of interest then please get in touch with us at your earliest opportunity. Thank you.
Think Selection promotes the benefits of diversity in all of our activities and treats all employees and candidates equally regardless of their age, disability, gender identity, marital status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, caring responsibilities, socioeconomic background or union membership status.
How to Apply
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you, then in the first instance, in confidence, please send a short intro note with your CV and your current salary to Danny Parnes